Foundation of the company
The company started its activity with the production of parts in bronze and brass castings in shell intended to fund construction equipment.
• Transfer to the current Headquarter
• It’s grows the working of bronze and brass
• Introduction of the of special die-cast aluminum
• Introduction of machines for the complete machining of its products
The market growth and resulting innovations in technology in systems and staff able to give more answered to the so many queries and requests with increasing technical and quality contents.
• In the die-casting department , with the intent to diversify the range of products, to ensure Greater Reliability of Processes and to offer a more complete technical-commercial service, the company has expanded the fleet through robotic servo assignment finalized to improving the conditions Process.
• Progressive abandonment of the merger in brass and bronze shell to introduce the most innovative process for the creation of more and bimetal components serving the same sector.
From 2000 to 2013
• Achieving certification EN ISO 9001 : 2000
• Among all the alloys available, the company specialized in die casting and the mechanical shaping of light alloys of aluminum in particular Magsimal-59 (AlMg5Si2Mn) (alloy employed for the construction of structural components, in particular for the automotive field ).
• The high knowledge in the production of structural jets allowed the foundry to establish partnerships with groups like RHEINFELDEN for research and development of new alloys.
• In these years, the company leaves the production of bimetallic components to to channel resources and efforts to die-casting of aluminum alloys
From 2014 to today
• It acquires an additional certification as ISO / TS16949: 2009 for automotive and updates the previous certification to ISO 9001: 2008
• The Company receives awards like ITALIAN EXCELLENCE and EXCELLENCE IN ITALIAN WORLD
• Increase the range of skill machinery
• Exceeds the European ban examinations Horizon 2020 with the project # FC21S
• Starting the projects to reduce environmental impact
• With the Lyons company share the project with Lifebility Award supporting scholarships